This is one activity in the Spring theme learning activity sequence exploring measurement.
30% discount when you purchase all four activities from this sequence at the same time.
3 – 6 years old (suitable for multi-age groups)
This is a book-reading activity, that is intended to be revisited and engaged with each day over a period of time.
* Many things can be measured.
* Measurement means describing the characteristics or attributes of something as a number.
* I can take part in conversations where I hear, understand and/ or use a variety of measurement vocabulary.
* You will be re-directed to a web-page with the activity plan available online.
* Please note, this is not a “no-prep”, one-size-fits-all, formula activity plan. It does not contain worksheets!! It is a considered and planned play and project-based activity that requires educator thinking, involvement and knowledge to adapt and use the activity with the specific group of children who it is being used with.